We offer advice, audit and assessment of your food safety, food hygiene, health and safety and licensing standards by a practicing regulatory enforcement officer.
Inspection and consultancy services
Our bronze package includes an inspection of your business. We will assess compliance and check the adequacy of practices, equipment structure,
competency of staff and management procedures. You will then receive confidential advice and a report of our visit.
- One subject only (e.g. food safety) - only £179 +VAT*
- Two subject areas (e.g. food safety and health and safety) - £239 +VAT*
- Three subject areas (e.g. food safety, health and safety and licensing) - £335 + VAT*
Our silver package includes everything described within the bronze package, with the addition of;
Two inspections per year and three hours consultancy to help and support corrective actions identified. Support and advice on how to improve or maintain food hygiene rating scheme, practical assessment of food safety management system, health and safety management system and licensing controls.
- One subject only (e.g. food safety) - only £395 +VAT*
- Two subject areas (e.g. food safety and health and safety) - £515 +VAT*
- Three subject areas (e.g. food safety, health and safety and licensing) - £635 +VAT*
Our gold package includes everything noted in both the bronze and silver packages, as well as;
Annual subscription service. Dedicated support for food, health and safety and licensing matters from a regulatory associate. This may include advice in respect of food queries, incidents and complaints, including any regulatory queries, national food hygiene ratings, health and safety accident assistance, consultancy and follow up. Up to 10 hrs of support per subscription/business. Plus 10 percent discount on any other services.
- Gold service package - £959 +VAT*
Book a business health check inspection
* Within 40 miles of Kings Lynn. Additional charges apply outside this area.