This licensing consultancy service is for anyone considering setting up a business that will involve the sale of alcohol, late night food and drink or provision of entertainment or those wishing to make changes to their licence.
Our associates are expert licensing officers who can help, support and guide you to make sure you application has the most chance of success. They can also help coach and support you so that the application is tailored to your business needs and your staff fully understand and are able to effectively manage any conditions or restrictions imposed. Our services include;
- Alcohol and entertainment
- Animal welfare
- Street trading consents
- Scrap metal dealers licence
- Sex establishment
- Pre-application advice which can include:
- Completing application forms
- Appropriate conditions assessment with environmental health officers and/or licensing officers
- Drawing up plans to accompany the application in accordance with the relevant regulations
- Nominating an appropriate designated premises supervisor
- Completing the statutory notices and advertisements
- Noise transmission to neighbouring properties
- On-site visit(s) compliance of regulations and statutory notices display
Please contact us online so we can begin to discuss your individual requirements and tailor a package that suits your business needs. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 689 3512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.