I need to obtain a Premise licence to sell alcohol, what do I need to do?

To apply for a Premise licence to sell alcohol, firstly you need an individual to hold a Personal Licence Holder.  Once the individual has completed the Personal licence course, they can apply for their Personal Licence via the local council application. Once received you can then apply for your Premise Licence thought the local council. We provide the Personal Licence Holder course and consultancy advice to many business for personal licensing and can help through the application process.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon