Level 2 Food Hygiene (refresher)
Our Level 2 Food Hygiene refresher course is aimed at caterers and other food handlers wanting to keep their skills updated. It reinforces the responsibilities of the food handler regarding food safety, helps demonstrate legal compliance and refreshes candidates knowledge.
- Food Poisoning and Microbiology
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Safer Food Better Business
- Food Safety Procedures
- Practical exercises and discussion.
The course is intended for candidates already working in catering who would benefit from refresher training. We recommend that learners wanting to take this course have previously undergone food safety training to the equivalent of Level 2 Food Safety or Hygiene.
Course length and cost
This refresher course last for half a day. The course costs £45.00 per learner, which includes the exam and the certificate. Further discounts are available if ten or more places are purchased at the same time.
After successful completion of the exam, candidates will be provided with certificate.
This course can be taken at any of our training centres or we can come to you*. Our trainers can deliver this course at your business premises, contact us online for further details.
* we can provide training at your preferred business location. If the location is within a 40 mile radius of Dereham, Norfolk or Spalding, Lincolnshire, no additional charges will be incurred. Any location outside of the 40 mile radius will be chargeable.
Book level two food hygiene refresher training
Other training courses
Upon successful completion of this food hygiene course, you may want to consider further learning such as;