Level 4 Food Hygiene in Catering and Manufacturing
The Level 4 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards and controls. The course focuses on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
This qualification is ideal for anyone working as a supervisor, team leader or line manager in the manufacturing industry. The course will cover;
- Introduction to food safety and contamination
- Microbiological (multiplication and survival hazards)
- Food Borne illness
- Food handlers and personal hygiene
- Training and education
- Food hazards and controls from purchase to dispatch
- The design and construction, cleaning and disinfection and pest control of food premises and equipment
- Food safety management and HACCP
- The role of the manager
- Food safety legislation and enforcement.
It is recommended that learners have already achieved the full level 3 in food hygiene for catering or manufacturing from an Ofqual accredited awarding organisation before they enrol on this course.
Course length and cost
This is a five day course with an examination at the end of the training. Attendance is required for all five days. The course costs £495.00 per learner, this includes the exam and certificate. Further discounts are available if ten or more places are purchased at the same time.
This course can be taken at any of our training centres or we can come to you*. Our trainers can deliver this course at your business premises, contact us online for further details.
* we can provide training at your preferred business location. If the location is within a 40 mile radius of Dereham, Norfolk or Spalding, Lincolnshire, no additional charges will be incurred. Any location outside of the 40 mile radius will be chargeable.